The Institute for Palestine Studies (IPS) has been continually active over the past years to digitize its numerous resources and develop online platforms, with the aim of offering to the public a wealth of information and analysis on the Palestinian question.
We are looking for a qualified Drupal developer to help us upgrade our web platforms from Drupal 7 to Drupal 9. This includes implementing Drupal back ends, migrating data, adding new features, and fixing bugs.
The candidate should preferably be based in Lebanon or Palestine, where IPS maintains offices, but remote work could be envisaged.
- Experience in Drupal content management system: Creating content types, taxonomy, module installation, create views, admin views, and Feeds.
- Good knowledge in Entity Translation, Field Translation, localization, and synchronization.
- Strong background in PHP, MySQL, and HTML/CSS
- The ability to create a custom Drupal module is a plus.
- The ability to create a custom Drupal theme is a plus.
- Full Drupal deployment experience: installation, configuration, and production.
- Migrate data and sites from Drupal 7 to Drupal 9.
- Implement and develop new features on Drupal and maintain existing features.
- Assist with programming, testing, and debugging of back-end code.
- Develop Drupal themes and create templates.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Deliver work product according to stated timeline and high-quality standards
- Maintain the integrity of the site by identifying and fixing bugs as they arise
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve application, database, and server issues
Please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the position and your name in the subject line by February 28, 2023.