We are looking for a qualified Front-end Drupal Developer to join our team. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
Ideally, the candidate will also have the competence to supervise the work of our junior IT officer in matters of IT infrastructure and policies.
Requirements and qualifications
Front-end Drupal Development
• Experience with Drupal Theming and Front-end Development
• Experience with Drupal's key contrib modules, i.e. CTools, Views, Rules, etc.
• Hands-on experience HTML, HTML5/XHTML , CSS.
• Experience building responsive web sites.
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
• Experience using layout grid systems and Bootstrap.
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers.
IT Infrastructure and Policies
• Software System Analysis and requirements gathering
• IT procurement
• Computer hardware and software systems and programs
• Computer networks, network administration, and network installation
• Computer viruses and security standards
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
Please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the position and your name in the subject line by 20 March 2021.