The Institute for Palestine Studies (USA), Inc., (IPS) has an opening for a Fall 2019 intern in the exciting field of marketing and fundraising.
Candidate should be currently enrolled in a marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, or related major with an expected graduation date of spring 2020/2021.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Sales fulfillment (Salesforce experience useful but not necessary);
• Donor relations and assistance with designing fundraising campaigns;
• Project research for grant applications;
• Assistance in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns (both direct mail and email solicitation) for IPS publications and events;
• Support for managing an upcoming art exhibition and fundraising event;
• Experience with Vertical Response or other mass email platform;
• Working knowledge of Google Ad Words
• Applicant must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university;
• Ability to work independently and to make informed decisions on the basis of provided parameters;
• Detail oriented;
• Available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week.
• A travel stipend of $250/month is offered.
How to Apply:
Please email a cover letter and CV to [email protected] for consideration.
IPS is a 501 (c)(3) academic research institute located in Georgetown, Washington, DC. Its mission is exclusively devoted to educational research and documentation on Palestinian issues and the Arab-Israeli conflict.
No phone calls, please!