- The database accepts lower and/or upper case letters.
- When performing a search query, initial articles in any language (“a”, “an”, “the”, “ha”-, "ال" etc.) are ignored.
- Minor spelling errors do not count at the end of any search term.
- The wildcard character “ % ” is used in any search option (Title, Name, Subject, Keyword, Series, etc.).
- To display the bibliographic details (ISBD List), check the box Tick to Select then click onShow selected.
- Click on CTRL+Shift at the right side of the keyboard, in order to check the holdings of our Arabic language collection.
- Hebrew language records are included in the catalog in the roman alphabet, with English language subject headings.