Thank you for your interest in contributing to our blog.
PALESTINE SQUARE encourages conversations and welcomes articles on a wide range of topics related to Palestine.
Send your submission to [email protected].
- Articles must fall under the following categories: news/culture coverage, analysis pieces, or historical narratives. We also welcome interviews and reviews.
- Articles must be between 700-1200 words; shorter pieces are accepted if they fall under news/culture.
- Articles must be relevant to Palestine or Palestinian-Israeli affairs.
- Articles must be grounded in factual research and rigorous analysis; sources must be provided as hyperlinks.
- Articles must be submitted exclusively to Palestine Square.
- We prefer clear and direct writing and do not accept academic or autobiographical writing unless indicated otherwise. Please do not use first person.
- Sentences must be short, crisp, and in the active voice.
- Short lead/introduction.
- Acronyms and individuals must be identified. For example: Jumanah Doe, spokesperson at x organization, said...
- Please accompany your article with a brief bio disclosing your professional/educational background.
- We encourage you to visit the blog at bit.ly/PalestineSquare to get an idea of previously published articles.
- While pitches are welcome, to reduce response time, we prefer to receive full-length articles that better help us determine whether the piece is publishable on our blog.