Outreach and Development Intern
The Institute for Palestine Studies (USA), Inc., (IPS) is looking for a passionate and creative intern to join our team. They will closely work with the Director of the Institute. Candidates should be current undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in a business, communications, public relations, English, Art or related major. This is a remote opportunity open to U.S.-based candidates only.
- Detail oriented;
- Ability to work independently and to make informed decisions;
- Social media savvy and well-connected in online Palestine spaces;
- Basic knowledge of the history of the Middle East and specifically Palestinian history;
- Available to work 5-10 hours per week.
- Donor relations and assistance with designing fundraising campaigns;
- Project research and writing for grant applications;
- Support in building an Artists contact list;
- Some events coordination and outreach.
Stipend for Outreach and Development Intern: $100-$200 per month, depending on hours of availability per month.
Internship duration: 05/17/2022 - 08/07/2022
Application deadline May 12, 2022
Please email your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected] for consideration.
The Institute for Palestine Studies-USA is a 501 (c)(3) academic research institute located in Georgetown, Washington, DC. Its mission is exclusively devoted to educational research and documentation on Palestinian affairs and the Arab-Israeli conflict.
Please visit www.palestine-studies.org for more information.
No phone calls, please!